We are growing! And fast! Our interview process looks a bit like this:
1. You apply, we review.
2. If it is a match, we will reach out.
3. Plan for a phone interview or three.
4. Plan to live-build or train us on something.
5. If you are a good fit, we will present an offer.
All in, it can be 1-3 weeks until an offer is made.
We are building a team of the best analytics professionals in the United States. Our team works with organizations large and small to ensure they are focused on making smart decisions – and spending less time preparing the analysis. We work with Tableau, Alteryx, PowerBI, AWS, Google Cloud, Exasol, Snowflake, and many more tools.
Reporting and Analytics Trainer (Power BI & Microsoft Stack Focused)
- Deliver on project-based consulting engagements.
- Lead software and delivery process training projects.
- Co-author and review training material content for the Data Coach platform.
- Support or assist with operations and administration tasks of Data Coach platform’s underlying technology.
- Four or more years of relevant experience and/or demonstrated expertise in data analytics and data visualization tools.
- Microsoft Power BI and Power Platform expertise.
- Two or more years of training experience in software training and/or adult education.
- Exceptional customer facing skills, including but not limited to communication skills and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with a passion for learning and mastering new technologies, techniques, and procedures.
- Alteryx Designer, Tableau Desktop, Snowflake, FiveTran, and/or Thoughtspot experience.
- Experience in program design/curriculum design.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems tools, such as Dochebo or Elucidat.
- Located in or near Minneapolis, Tampa, or Baltimore preferred, but not required.